Saturday, June 7, 2008

Our wedding and Switzerland

"Rathipriya and Karthik are destined to walk together hand in hand" said one of our well-wishers at our reception in Bangalore, India. I saw her for the first time on August 12th 2004 in Beaumont, Texas and we had not even imagined in our wildest dreams that we are going to start dating. Both our parents gave us a green signal when we told them about us... thank you dad, mom and in-laws. We got married in Madras, India on the August 26th, 2007 and had our reception in Bangalore on August 29th, 2007.

It was the most memorable days of my life and we had the best time with all our loved ones. My brother Manohar (Manu), Dad and Mom were all excited and before they realized time, the wedding got over. All of them enjoyed every moment together. And who can forget Badri Chickappa (uncle) getting dressed like a P**P daddy and dancing to all those "Bluffmaster" songs. Overall, it was a fantastic experience for Priya and I being in the spotlight.


I had to leave to Norway for a weeks business meeting after spending a couple of days with my parents in Bangalore. I still remember my mom trying not to show how much she is going to miss me when she was seeing me off at the airport. I spent a week there and Priya joined me in Switzerland and we spent 9 days in god's exotic paradise.

Priya even now cherishes every moment we spent there. It was worth every cent we spent out there and we would give a five star recommendation to ya'll having plans for getting married anytime soon. If I get a chance again to take Priya to Switzerland, I would love to, 'cos she loves it so much. And of course, sponsors like Ramji need to pitch in their share in to keep his cousin tour Europe again !





























None of these scenic pictures are paintings... This is exactly what we saw from our own eyes. And trust us, its more beautiful than what it looks like on the blog.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Both look great.All the best.
You both are already married, August 2008 is yet to come.

Rakesh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

The blog is great!! Continue the good work :)